Who Is The 12th Imam?

Who Is The 12th Imam?

Monday, April 21, 2014

When He Will Come...(Part 5)


The rivulet said with excitement:
“An idea has struck my mind. The place from where I flow everyday, a cottage exists wherein a learned old man lives. He should know the answer of many questions. Let us go and visit his cottage.”
The deer said:
“It is a good idea. I am prepared, even with this limping leg, to run towards the cottage all the way.”
The mourning willow looked at her trunks and said:
“It is a good idea, but my root is in the ground. How can I come with you to the cottage of the old man?”

The red flower said:
“Even I am bound like but I also like to see the man.”
The deer said:
“There is no remedy. The rivulet and I are having the legs to travel. We will ask the questions and bring their answers for you.”
The willow and red flower looked at each other and said:
“You should do the same work. There is no other way.”
The deer and the rivulet became read to travel, but before the departure, to red flower gave some twigs from he buds to the rivulet and said:
“Convey my Salaam to the learned old man and give these twigs to him as gift.”
The mourning willow also kept some fresh green twigs besides the gift of the red flower and said:
“Convey my salaam also to the learned old man.”
The rivulet and the deer began to travel. In the beginning of their travel, the rivulet advised the deer that upon reaching the cottage of the old man, he should take the twigs and flowers from him, as he could not protect those things for a long time in her hands.The deer accepted the advice of the rivulet and both of them continued their journey. When they reached the cottage of the old man, the deer took the twigs and the flowers from the hands of the rivulet and knocked at the door of the cottage.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment