Who Is The 12th Imam?

Who Is The 12th Imam?

Monday, April 21, 2014

When He Will Come...(Part 6)


The cottage of the old man was in the middle of the plains without any wall or fortification. The door of the cottage was opened but the deer did not wish to enter it before first seeking permission. After a while, the old man with a white beard and a shining face came out of the cottage with a walking stick. The deer said Salam and the old man slowly came towards him. I caressed and touched gently on it heads of the deer and said:
“O’ beautiful deer, Salam upon you surely, you have been injured that you have come to me. Come, come inside the cottage and take rest for that will do something for you.”


The deer said:
“I thank you very much, kind old man I have not come here due to m injury. If it is not a source of trouble then come besides the rivulet so that and the rivulet can ask you the questions which we are having. Real the mourning willow and the red flower shrub also wished to come but they could not walk. They conveyed their salaam to you and sent these gifts for you.”
The old man stretched his hand with surprise and confusion, took the flowers and stared at the beautiful eyes of the deer. He said:
“O’ my honorable deer, I thank you, also the mourning willow and the red flower. Such a nice and beautiful gift. I never like to cut a flower or to remove a twig. I shall plant and cultivate the gift of the willow and the red flower over here, in front of my cottage so that I shall always remember them. The old man kept the flowers near the cottage’s window and along with the deer, reached the rivulet. The rivulet said Salaam to the old man, shook hands with him and kissed his shining face. The white beard of the old man was shining like an emerald in the water of the rivulet.”
The old man sat besides the deer and the rivulet and exclaimed surprisingly:
“What are the questions that have made you take the pain of traveling such a far distance?”
The rivulet said:
“I flow everyday from besides your cottage and I hear your prayers and supplications every night. It never struck me that I could ask my questions from you. I even know that you perform Wuzoo near the fountain at the other side of the cottage. I understood that no water is so sweet smelling as the water of your Wuzoo…”
The rivulet paused for a while and continued:
“Today, when I understood that the deer and the red flower and the willow are having the same questions and pains that I am having, suddenly it struck me to come to you and ask you our questions.”
The rivulet tried to come near the old man and said:
“We are all waiting in anticipation for a person in whose hands no flowers become withered, the one, who when he will come, all the oppressed animals will take refuge in him. We know that surely he will come, but we do not know whom he is, where he is and when he will come? And we don not know what we should do so that he will come sooner…”
The rivulet had not yet finished her queries, when the deer signaled him to keep silent and to look at the face of the old man.

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment