Who Is The 12th Imam?

Who Is The 12th Imam?

Monday, April 21, 2014

When He Will Come...(Part 4)


The mourning willow said:
“Then, first and foremost, allow us to heal your wound so that if the hunter arrives, you are well enough to escape from his hands.”
The rivulet started to wash the wounded leg of the deer and said:
“Fortunately, your wound is not so deep. The arrow has passed from besides the flesh of your leg and has wounded it.”
The deer whose injured leg had begun to feel more pain in the hands of the rivulet, weeping and groaning said:
“You do not know with what difficulty and pain I have escaped from the hands of the hunter.”

When the rivulet had completely washed the injury, the red flower placed a petal on the wound and the mourning willow with its soft twigs fastened the petals over the wound. The deer breathed a sigh of relief and felt that the pain in the leg had decreased. The red flower smiled and said:
“Now, then tell us what is your real pain, the pain from whom you are always in agony and sadness.”
The deer stretched his injured leg rested it on willow tree and said:
“Yesterday, the wolf devoured my child and ate it.”
The back of the willow, on hearing this news became more fatigued (curved) the rivulet unexpectedly shivered and the tears filled the eyes of the red flower.The deer before anyone could speak or question continued saying:
“I liked and loved my only son, but all my pain and difficulty is not limited to this”
The red flower, mourning willow and the rivulet, all the three said in unison:
“All your pains and hardship is not limited to this? Bereavement greater than this…”
The dear said:
“This is a great pain, but my main Injury is very deep. My pain is the pain of awaiting and expectation. The pain of this life is mixed with escape. Everyday, from morning to evening, I am in a state of escape and avoidance either from the hands of the hunter or from the fear of the wild animals. Impatiently and uneasily, I am always running. In the night, due to extreme tiredness and fatigue, I fall down in a corner. But even those nights, I do not feel asleep due to fear and restlessness. I know that I shall not be in such a condition for ever; I know that a day will come when a person will surely come and will bring with himself peace and tranquility. I have heard that when he will come, no wolf will eat the child of a deer and the arrow of no hunter will strike at the legs of any deer. I know that surely someone will come but I do not know who he is or when he will come.”
The legs of the mourning willow became wet due to the sudden sprinkle of the rivulet. All of them asked each other:
“What has happened?”

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment