Who Is The 12th Imam?

Who Is The 12th Imam?

Monday, April 21, 2014

When He Will Come...(Part 3)


The mourning willow and the rivulet turned towards the place where the red flower was pointing and with astonishment saw a beautiful deer coming towards them with tears in the eyes and blood flowing from his legs. Till the eyes could see, the blood in the leg of the deer could be seen from the place he was coming. The deer, crying and mourning brought himself towards the rivulet.


He said ‘Salaam’ and then sat there due to extreme tiredness. The rivulet brought herself up so that he could drink a little water and to soften his tiredness. The mourning willow with her hanging branch started to
blow air and the red flower compassionately asked him:
“My honorable friend! Who has put you in such a condition today? Who has wounded your legs?”
The deer closed his eyes, heaved a sigh and said:
“My sorrow and grief is not due to my legs. I am heart broken. My main wound is not this injury. It is a terrible time that I am passing…”
The mourning willow encircled the deer with her twigs and asked:
“Are you having an injury other than this on your body?”
The rivulet looking at the deer said:
“Who has broken your heart and made you sad?”
The deer looked at his wounded leg and said:
“My injury is not a fresh Injury. If there is an opportunity and no hunter is around, then surely I shall relate my sadness and tell you what my pain is.”

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment