Who Is The 12th Imam?

Who Is The 12th Imam?

Monday, April 21, 2014

When He Will Come...(Part 2)


The rivulet was until now flowing slowly besides her and was unintentionally hearing her tales. With the falling of the drop of the red flowers tears on her bosom, she became disturbed, suddenly curled and twisted and brought herself near the red flower and said:
“My kind hearted friend! How nice you speak of my heart. How best you express the sorrow and grief of my heart.”

The red flower turned herself towards the rivulet, cleansed her tears with the help of her own twigs and asked:
“You? Are you also sad? You never worry about anything. You are always cheerful and happy. You travel a long way in the plains. Why are you also grief stricken?”
The rivulet, with her wet eyes cast on the tearful eyes of the red flower said:
“All these travels, pursuit and search are not due to happiness. It is due to restlessness and uneasiness. As if I do not see the drought? As if I am not aware of the thirstiness of the trees? As if I am uninformed that everyday many of the flowers wither and fade away due to the draught and thus die away? My father, grandfather and great grand father always used to say: A person will come, who when he will wash his hands in the rivulet, the water will become so much abundant and plentiful that no tree or grass will remain thirsty on this earth. I am always expecting and waiting for him. I walk long distances only to search him. Look at me injured and scald legs! I was never happy and till the time he does not. Come, I shall never become happy.”
The red flower shrub that was with astonishment listening to the sayings of the rivulet until now felt that she is still having too much to say, but when she saw a deer limply coming, she shouted “Friends! Look over there!”

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment