Who Is The 12th Imam?

Who Is The 12th Imam?

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Resemblance of the 12th Imam to the Prophets(a.s.) (Resemblance to Sheeth)


Hibtullah Sheeth, did not get the permission to reveal his knowledge, as mentioned in a lengthy report quoted in Rauda Kafi from His Eminence, Abu Ja'far Baqir (a) that he said:
"When Hibtullah buried his father, Adam, Qabeel came to him and said: O Hibtullah I saw that my father, Adam did not give me as much knowledge as he gifted to you and it is the same knowledge with which your brother, Habeel prayed and his sacrifice was accepted, and that is why I killed him so that he may not have children who could proudly claim to my children that: 


'We are children of one whose sacrifice was accepted and you are the children of one whose sacrifice was not accepted.' And if you reveal the knowledge that my father has given to you only, I would kill you too like I killed my brother, Habeel. Thus Hibtullah and his children concealed the knowledge and faith they had…" [1]
 His Eminence, Qaim also would not receive permission till the appointed day, as mentioned about His Eminence:
 At the time of his birth he kneeled down and raised his two fingers towards the sky and sneezed, he said:
"Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds and may Allah bless Muhammad and the Progeny of Muhammad."
" The oppressors thought that the Divine Proof is invalid and destroyed. If we had been permitted to speak freely about him all the doubts would be removed." [2]
This tradition is quoted by the chief of Hadith scholars, Shaykh Sadooq in Kamaluddin.

1 Rauda Kafi, Vol. 8, Pg. 114
2 Kamaluddin, Vol. 2, Pg. 430

No comments:

Post a Comment